Crystal Light Beam & The Naval Chakra
We will first look at the Naval Chakra and then the associated crystal that will be working with you during your healing session.
The Naval Chakra: The Source of Your Personal Power
The naval chakra is the third chakra in the human energy system, located in the abdomen, just below the navel. It is also known as the Manipura chakra, which means “gem city” in Sanskrit. The naval chakra is associated with the element of fire, the color yellow, and the sense of sight.
The naval chakra governs our personal power, will, and self-esteem. It also affects our ability to manifest our desires and take action in the world. When the naval chakra is balanced, we feel confident, courageous, and capable. We are able to set boundaries, assert ourselves, and achieve our goals.
However, if the naval chakra is blocked or imbalanced, we may experience feelings of insecurity, low self-esteem, or lack of motivation. We may also have physical problems with our digestive system, pancreas, or liver.
There are many ways to balance the naval chakra, including:
- Yoga poses: Certain yoga poses, such as Warrior Pose (Virabhadrasana I), Triangle Pose (Trikonasana), and Boat Pose (Navasana), can help to open and balance the naval chakra.
- Meditation: Meditation is a powerful way to connect with the naval chakra and bring awareness to your personal power and will. There are many different types of meditation that can be helpful, such as mantra meditation, breathwork, and guided meditations.
- Crystals: Certain crystals, such as yellow amber, citrine, and tiger’s eye, are said to be beneficial for the naval chakra. You can wear these crystals, meditate with them, or place them on your body at the naval chakra point.
- Essential oils: Certain essential oils, such as frankincense, ginger, and lemon, are said to be beneficial for the naval chakra. You can diffuse these oils in your home, add them to a bath, or apply them to your body at the naval chakra point.
If you are experiencing any of the symptoms of an imbalanced naval chakra, there are many things you can do to help balance it. By incorporating some of the techniques mentioned above into your daily life, you can create a more powerful and confident life.
Here are some additional tips for balancing the naval chakra:
- Set clear goals for yourself and take action to achieve them.
- Stand up for yourself and your beliefs.
- Take care of your physical body by eating healthy foods, exercising regularly, and getting enough sleep.
- Surround yourself with positive people and supportive environments.
- Practice gratitude for the things you have.
By taking care of your physical, emotional, and spiritual needs, you can help to balance the naval chakra and create a more powerful and confident life.
On to the Light Beam!!
This beautiful natural Lemurian quartz crystal tuned to the naval chakra in Fairy Goddess Beam has ten facets. These facets bring in the following energies and healing vectors, not only for your self as a whole, but also with emphasis in your naval chakra and corresponding areas and emotions of the body/mind.
- (masculine) Strong & energizing, to activate chakras, to ground to earth and magnetic core
- (5 sided Isis face – Master) Helps to connect to all empowered Goddess energy (not just the goddess Isis)
- (Artemis) Helps focus energy, and speed prayers to their goal
- (Laser quartz wand) Remove energetic attachments, emotions, attitudes; shamanic healing, light
- (Lemurian seed) Awakens the spirit, strengthens wisdom & knowledge, healing power
- (Lemurian) Open inter-dimensional consciousness for ultimate clarity
- (Self Healed) Good for healing, sturdy, optimistic, persistent energy, they are not quitters
- (Lineated side horizontal) Like a zipper to access further knowledge within the crystal, like onion, receive info
- (Imprint) Allows for growth and change while maintaining truth and beauty
- (Key – Master) Easy opens locked doors, gives help accessing answers previously locked away
As you can see, this beautiful crystal offers so much healing opportunity for the client. We can best partner in healing with the crystals by relaxing and welcoming their specialized and tuned energy.
~Bitterroot Ridge Reiki