Crystal Light Beam & The Sacral Chakra
We will first look at the Sacral Chakra and then the associated crystal that will be working with you during your healing session.
The Sacral Chakra: The Power of Creativity and Passion
The sacral chakra is the second chakra in the human energy system, located in the lower abdomen. It is also known as the Svadhisthana chakra, which means “seat of the self” in Sanskrit. The sacral chakra is associated with the element of water, the color orange, and the sense of taste.
The sacral chakra governs our emotions, creativity, and sexuality. It also affects our ability to flow with life and experience pleasure. When the sacral chakra is balanced, we feel emotionally connected to ourselves and others. We are creative and passionate, and we enjoy life to the fullest.
However, if the sacral chakra is blocked or imbalanced, we may experience feelings of emotional instability, fear of change, or lack of creativity. We may also have physical problems with our reproductive organs, bladder, or lower back.
There are many ways to balance the sacral chakra, including:
- Yoga poses: Certain yoga poses, such as the Butterfly Pose (Baddha Konasana), the Pigeon Pose (Kapotasana), and the Warrior Pose (Virabhadrasana I), can help to open and balance the sacral chakra.
- Meditation: Meditation is a powerful way to connect with the sacral chakra and bring awareness to your emotional and creative needs. There are many different types of meditation that can be helpful, such as mantra meditation, breathwork, and guided meditations.
- Crystals: Certain crystals, such as orange calcite, carnelian, and amber, are said to be beneficial for the sacral chakra. You can wear these crystals, meditate with them, or place them on your body at the sacral chakra point.
- Essential oils: Certain essential oils, such as orange, sandalwood, and ylang-ylang, are said to be beneficial for the sacral chakra. You can diffuse these oils in your home, add them to a bath, or apply them to your body at the sacral chakra point.
If you are experiencing any of the symptoms of an imbalanced sacral chakra, there are many things you can do to help balance it. By incorporating some of the techniques mentioned above into your daily life, you can create a more open and creative life.
Here are some additional tips for balancing the sacral chakra:
- Spend time in nature.
- Connect with your body through movement, such as yoga or dancing.
- Express your creativity through art, music, or writing.
- Enjoy sensual experiences, such as spending time in the sun, eating delicious food, or getting a massage.
- Set clear boundaries and say no to things that drain you.
- Practice gratitude for the things you have.
- Surround yourself with positive people and supportive environments.
By taking care of your physical, emotional, and spiritual needs, you can help to balance the sacral chakra and create a more creative and passionate life.
On to the Light Beam!!
This beautiful natural Lemurian quartz crystal tuned to the sacral chakra in Fairy Goddess Beam has eleven facets. These facets bring in the following energies and healing vectors, not only for your self as a whole, but also with emphasis in your sacral chakra and corresponding areas and emotions of the body/mind.
- (Singing) Nature tuned, sweet sound and strong energy, bring you closer to your answers
- (Masculine) Strong & energizing, to activate chakras, to ground to earth and magnetic core
- (5 sided Isis face – Master) Helps to connect to all empowered Goddess energy, (not just the goddess Isis)
- (Artemis) Helps focus energy, and speed prayers to their goal
- (Laser quartz wand) Remove energetic attachments, emotions, attitudes; shamanic healing, light
- (Lemurian seed) Awakens the spirit, strengthens wisdom & knowledge, healing power
- (Lemurian) Open inter-dimensional consciousness for ultimate clarity
- (Barnacle) Helps to see things from a wider, deeper, wiser perspective; old souls helping
- (Lineated side horizontal) Like a zipper to access further knowledge within the crystal, like onion, receive info
- (Key – Master) Easy opens locked doors, gives help accessing answers previously locked away
- (Empathic) Brings out compassionate feelings, we are beautiful, whole, lovable & worthy
As you can see, this beautiful crystal offers so much healing opportunity for the client. We can best partner in healing with the crystals by relaxing and welcoming their specialized and tuned energy.
~Bitterroot Ridge Reiki