Crystal Light Beam & The Crown Chakra
We will first look at the Crown Chakra and then the associated crystal that will be working with you during your healing session.
The Crown Chakra: The Seat of Enlightenment
The crown chakra is the seventh and final chakra in the human energy system, located at the top of the head. It is also known as the Sahasrara chakra, which means “thousand-petaled lotus” in Sanskrit. The crown chakra is associated with the element of spirit, the color white, and the sense of thought.
The crown chakra governs our connection to the divine, our sense of purpose, and our spiritual awareness. It also affects our ability to experience enlightenment and oneness with the universe. When the crown chakra is balanced, we feel connected to something greater than ourselves, and we experience a sense of peace, joy, and love.
However, if the crown chakra is blocked or imbalanced, we may experience feelings of isolation, disconnection, or lack of purpose. We may also have physical problems with our brain, nervous system, or pineal gland.
There are many ways to balance the crown chakra, including:
- Yoga poses: Certain yoga poses, such as Headstand (Shirshasana), Lotus Pose (Padmasana), and Crown Chakra Meditation (Sahasrara Dhyana), can help to open and balance the crown chakra.
- Meditation: Meditation is a powerful way to connect with the crown chakra and bring awareness to your spiritual connection. There are many different types of meditation that can be helpful, such as mantra meditation, breathwork, and guided meditations.
- Crystals: Certain crystals, such as clear quartz, diamond, and white topaz, are said to be beneficial for the crown chakra. You can wear these crystals, meditate with them, or place them on your body at the crown chakra point.
- Essential oils: Certain essential oils, such as frankincense, myrrh, and lavender, are said to be beneficial for the crown chakra. You can diffuse these oils in your home, add them to a bath, or apply them to your body at the crown chakra point.
If you are experiencing any of the symptoms of an imbalanced crown chakra, there are many things you can do to help balance it. By incorporating some of the techniques mentioned above into your daily life, you can create a more connected and enlightened life.
Here are some additional tips for balancing the crown chakra:
- Spend time in nature.
- Connect with your breath and allow it to flow freely.
- Meditate on the color white.
- Use crystals and essential oils that are beneficial for the crown chakra.
- Surround yourself with positive people and supportive environments.
By taking care of your physical, emotional, and spiritual needs, you can help to balance the crown chakra and create a more connected and enlightened life.
On to the Light Beam!!
This beautiful natural Lemurian quartz crystal tuned to the crown chakra in Fairy Goddess Beam has twelve facets. These facets bring in the following energies and healing vectors, not only for your self as a whole, but also with emphasis in your crown chakra and corresponding areas and emotions of the body/mind.
- (masculine) Strong & energizing, to activate chakras, to ground to earth and magnetic core
- (5 sided Isis face – Master) Helps to connect to all empowered Goddess energy (not just the goddess Isis)
- (Laser quartz wand) Remove energetic attachments, emotions, attitudes; shamanic healing, light
- (Lemurian seed) Awakens the spirit, strengthens wisdom & knowledge, healing power
- (Lemurian) Open inter-dimensional consciousness for ultimate clarity
- (Self Healed) Good for healing, sturdy, optimistic, persistent energy, they are not quitters
- (Cathedral – Master) Powerful Light Worker, wisdom, high vibration, portals to Akashic record storage
- (Inner child – Master) Helps heal, get in touch with your inner child, bridge of inner and outer self
- (Fairy frost) Connect with nature spirits & fairies, encourage us to care for mother earth
- (Imprint) Allows for growth and change while maintaining truth and beauty
- (Key – Master) Easy opens locked doors, gives help accessing answers previously locked away
- (Empathic) Brings out compassionate feelings, we are beautiful, whole, lovable & worthy
As you can see, this beautiful crystal offers so much healing opportunity for the client. We can best partner in healing with the crystals by relaxing and welcoming their specialized and tuned energy.
~Bitterroot Ridge Reiki