Crystal Light Beam & The Brow Chakra
We will first look at the Brow Chakra and then the associated crystal that will be working with you during your healing session.
The Brow Chakra: The Center of Intuition and Wisdom
The brow chakra is the sixth chakra in the human energy system, located between the eyebrows. It is also known as the Ajna chakra, which means “to perceive” or “to command” in Sanskrit. The brow chakra is associated with the element of light, the color indigo, and the sense of sight.
The brow chakra governs our intuition, wisdom, and psychic abilities. It also affects our ability to see the bigger picture and make decisions based on our inner knowing. When the brow chakra is balanced, we feel clear-sighted, intuitive, and wise. We are able to see the truth in all situations and make decisions that are in our highest good.
However, if the brow chakra is blocked or imbalanced, we may experience feelings of confusion, lack of clarity, or difficulty making decisions. We may also have physical problems with our eyes, ears, or pituitary gland.
There are many ways to balance the brow chakra, including:
- Yoga poses: Certain yoga poses, such as Headstand (Shirshasana), Lotus Pose (Padmasana), and Third Eye Gaze (Ajna Drishti), can help to open and balance the brow chakra.
- Meditation: Meditation is a powerful way to connect with the brow chakra and bring awareness to your intuition and wisdom. There are many different types of meditation that can be helpful, such as mantra meditation, breathwork, and guided meditations.
- Crystals: Certain crystals, such as indigo quartz, amethyst, and lapis lazuli, are said to be beneficial for the brow chakra. You can wear these crystals, meditate with them, or place them on your body at the brow chakra point.
- Essential oils: Certain essential oils, such as frankincense, myrrh, and lavender, are said to be beneficial for the brow chakra. You can diffuse these oils in your home, add them to a bath, or apply them to your body at the brow chakra point.
If you are experiencing any of the symptoms of an imbalanced brow chakra, there are many things you can do to help balance it. By incorporating some of the techniques mentioned above into your daily life, you can create a more clear-sighted and wise life.
Here are some additional tips for balancing the brow chakra:
- Spend time in nature.
- Practice mindfulness and focus on the present moment.
- Trust your intuition and follow your inner guidance.
- Meditate on the color indigo.
- Use crystals and essential oils that are beneficial for the brow chakra.
- Surround yourself with positive people and supportive environments.
By taking care of your physical, emotional, and spiritual needs, you can help to balance the brow chakra and create a more clear-sighted and wise life.
On to the Light Beam!!
This beautiful natural Lemurian quartz crystal tuned to the brow chakra in Fairy Goddess Beam has seventeen facets. These facets bring in the following energies and healing vectors, not only for your self as a whole, but also with emphasis in your brow chakra and corresponding areas and emotions of the body/mind.
- (masculine) Strong & energizing, to activate chakras, to ground to earth and magnetic core
- (5 sided Isis face – Master) Helps to connect to all empowered Goddess energy (not just the goddess Isis)
- (Channeler 7-3 Master) Brings love from higher realm, access higher wisdom from higher spirit guides
- (Curved) Gentle yet powerful energy to promote flexible attitude, go with the flow
- (Wand) Good in inner and outer work, precise and narrow focus
- (Lemurian) Open inter-dimensional consciousness for ultimate clarity
- (Self Healed) Good for healing, sturdy, optimistic, persistent energy, they are not quitters
- (Fairy frost) Connect with nature spirits & fairies, encourage us to care for mother earth
- (Rainbow) Optimistic & happy, connecting two in relationship, explore and honor
- (Devic temple – Master) Master crystal, wonderful energy, special places for Light Beings to reside
- (Lineated side parallel) gifts to loved ones, take a part of me with you – for you are a part of my life too
- (Lineated side horizontal) Like a zipper to access further knowledge within the crystal, like onion, receive info
- (Library – Master) Hold personal wisdom, crystal holds knowledge & make it available to future generations
- (Sigil) Remind us of ideas and revoke memory or feeling, markings that resemble things
- (Key – Master) Easy opens locked doors, gives help accessing answers previously locked away
- (Window left – Master) Time link to the past, activate left-brain function
- (Window right – Master) Time link to the future, activate left-brain function, creativity, imagination
As you can see, this beautiful crystal offers so much healing opportunity for the client. We can best partner in healing with the crystals by relaxing and welcoming their specialized and tuned energy.
~Bitterroot Ridge Reiki