Crystal Light Beam & The Throat Chakra
We will first look at the Throat Chakra and then the associated crystal that will be working with you during your healing session.
The Throat Chakra: The Center of Communication and Expression
The throat chakra is the fifth chakra in the human energy system, located in the throat. It is also known as the Vishuddha chakra, which means “pure” or “purification” in Sanskrit. The throat chakra is associated with the element of ether, the color blue, and the sense of hearing.
The throat chakra governs our ability to communicate clearly, express ourselves creatively, and listen to our inner voice. It also affects our ability to set boundaries and say no to things that we do not want. When the throat chakra is balanced, we feel clear, confident, and able to communicate our truth effectively.
However, if the throat chakra is blocked or imbalanced, we may experience feelings of insecurity, fear of speaking up, or difficulty expressing ourselves creatively. We may also have physical problems with our throat, neck, or thyroid gland.
There are many ways to balance the throat chakra, including:
- Yoga poses: Certain yoga poses, such as Fish Pose (Matsyasana), Camel Pose (Ustrasana), and Neck Rolls (Kapalbhati), can help to open and balance the throat chakra.
- Meditation: Meditation is a powerful way to connect with the throat chakra and bring awareness to your communication and creativity. There are many different types of meditation that can be helpful, such as mantra meditation, breathwork, and guided meditations.
- Crystals: Certain crystals, such as blue topaz, aquamarine, and lapis lazuli, are said to be beneficial for the throat chakra. You can wear these crystals, meditate with them, or place them on your body at the throat chakra point.
- Essential oils: Certain essential oils, such as lavender, lemon, and eucalyptus, are said to be beneficial for the throat chakra. You can diffuse these oils in your home, add them to a bath, or apply them to your body at the throat chakra point.
If you are experiencing any of the symptoms of an imbalanced throat chakra, there are many things you can do to help balance it. By incorporating some of the techniques mentioned above into your daily life, you can create a more clear and communicative life.
Here are some additional tips for balancing the throat chakra:
- Speak your truth, even when it is difficult.
- Express yourself creatively through writing, singing, or dancing.
- Listen to your inner voice and follow your intuition.
- Set boundaries and say no to things that you do not want.
- Practice gratitude for the ability to communicate.
- Surround yourself with positive people and supportive environments.
By taking care of your physical, emotional, and spiritual needs, you can help to balance the throat chakra and create a more clear and communicative life.
On to the Light Beam!!
This beautiful natural Lemurian quartz crystal tuned to the throat chakra in Fairy Goddess Beam has thirteen facets. These facets bring in the following energies and healing vectors, not only for your self as a whole, but also with emphasis in your throat chakra and corresponding areas and emotions of the body/mind.
- (masculine) Strong & energizing, to activate chakras, to ground to earth and magnetic core
- (5 sided Isis face – Master) Helps to connect to all empowered Goddess energy (not just the goddess Isis)
- (Laser quartz wand) Remove energetic attachments, emotions, attitudes; shamanic healing, light
- (Lemurian seed) Awakens the spirit, strengthens wisdom & knowledge, healing power
- (Lemurian) Open inter-dimensional consciousness for ultimate clarity
- (Self Healed) Good for healing, sturdy, optimistic, persistent energy, they are not quitters
- (Inner child – Master) Helps heal, get in touch with your inner child, bridge of inner and outer self
- (Fairy frost) Connect with nature spirits & fairies, encourage us to care for mother earth
- (Rainbow) Optimistic & happy, connecting two in relationship, explore and honor
- (Devic temple – Master) Master crystal, wonderful energy, special places for Light Beings to reside
- (Lineated side horizontal) Like a zipper to access further knowledge within the crystal, like onion, receive info
- (Imprint) Allows for growth and change while maintaining truth and beauty
- (Key – Master) Easy opens locked doors, gives help accessing answers previously locked away
As you can see, this beautiful crystal offers so much healing opportunity for the client. We can best partner in healing with the crystals by relaxing and welcoming their specialized and tuned energy.
~Bitterroot Ridge Reiki